View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 05:06 PM   #290
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Well, I certainly didn't put any ransomware in EpubMerge. The only changes from the previous version are the version number and updated translations.

So it is my opinion that you have a false positive from your malware detector. You should have a mechanism to be able to whitelist the file and (hopefully) report the false positive back to the software maker.

FYI, it's best to report issues with plugins in their respective threads. It was only chance that I happened to see this thread.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote