View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 05:48 AM   #47
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by martienne View Post
Is the flipping copyright lecture mandatory do get help in this forum? The ratio of pro copyright ranting in this thread, to actual technical discussion, is like 4 - 1.
I was just lurking in the edges of this topic since it was posted. Just wanted to stop in and say, fantastic work martienne for bringing this little project up.

There is some good/important info here for how to pull HTML out of dastardly javascript sites. This should be helpful to quite a few people in their various projects.

I know there were a few projects on my end that were stuck in some crappy websites, and my usual web crawler wouldn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martienne View Post
Did I miss the secret initiation rite where you have to write in blood that you swear to protect copyright before all else, as I joined the forum?

[...]

Or are there people on the payroll of some kind of international pro copyright organisation?
Sure feels like it the past few weeks... the copyright maximalists police were out in full force in multiple topics!
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote