View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 05:18 AM   #46
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
You can get the text, that doesn't mean you have the right to distribute it
And I haven't. I am starting this thread, by making it clear that I am interested in putting it on my e-reader. The modern equivalent of reading a book or a series of photocopies. I.e. I am a citizen who is exercising my right to read SOU 2000:100. They cannot touch me for that: It's protected in the constitution! The Americans protect their guns and what not, in their constitution. We protect the right to read state documentation, which is all I am doing.

Quote:
I don't know how it is in Sweden,
No, and you probably don't speak the language fluently, and you didn't study law in Sweden as part of your degree, like I did. I won't say a word to you about copyright in lovely Spain, and I am not concerned in the slightest, what Spanish citizens do with Spanish documentation. If you came here and wanted assistance with ripping that dictionary you mentioned, I'd just go ahead and help you, assuming you as an adult had considered any copyright aspects.

----

Is the flipping copyright lecture mandatory do get help in this forum? The ratio of pro copyright ranting in this thread, to actual technical discussion, is like 4 - 1.

Did I miss the secret initiation rite where you have to write in blood that you swear to protect copyright before all else, as I joined the forum?

Or are there people on the payroll of some kind of international pro copyright organisation?

Seriously: got the message back on page 1. A brief "just be careful that you don't break any copyright laws, the forum discourages that", would have been sufficient. We are educated adults here, aren't we? All this totally OTT lecturing just has the opposite effect, let me assure you.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote