View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 07:25 PM   #6
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Breaking DRM is the coward's way out. Exercising self control in not purchasing DRM'ed eBooks is where the true consumer power is.
What a nice easy blanket statement. Why should I deprive myself of the books I want just because of DRM? I paid full price for them, they are mine to keep forever. And the only way to do that is to strip the DRM so that I can put them on any reader or tablet that I own regardless of what the publishers or Amazon, Apple, and B&N want.

And what they want is to lock you into their stores forever. I refuse to be held hostage by any of them!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote