Thread: Fastboot GUI
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 01:38 AM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostar View Post
geekmaster: you are right, but Kindle touches "Don't halt on repair" with every framework start, if it's not changed in start scripts. Maybe I could change it to: Create new txt file and rename it...

Thx for karma
But can that framework startup "touch" be trusted to continue to exist in all firmware versions for the K4 and K5? How about when a kindle is bricked and does not create that file? Better to not rely on renaming a file, but just to create one, as you said above.

Regarding karma, I give what I can to those who deserve it. The system imposes limits. The more you have, the more you can give, and I usually give at or near my limit (or less for minor rewards like posting the first screenshot). And you are welcome.

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-17-2012 at 01:41 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote