View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #58
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossroad Press View Post
Amazon said a while back that they intend to (at some point) begin offering a choice (including ePub) so I assume that to mean that they also intend to update Kindles to handle it. Firmware isn't necessary for the change, only an updated reader app. If a free thing like Calibre can read them all, and no one in particular owns ePub, no reason Amazon can't use it. Personally, I say good on Amazon. They did it all first and faster, harder and better, and now everyone is mad because they're winning. Doesn't matter if their format is worse - they have about 2/3 more books than the nearest competitor...
Oh I am not mad, I am grateful. If not for them, my books would not exist and would not be selling. They built my market niche.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote