View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Thanks! Feed caught my eye a few days ago while it was still $9.99 so I passed as it isn't my usual fare. At $2.99 I grabbed it and will give a try.
I read Feed a while back. It was a decent book; I'll consider reading the sequel. Little predictable, but my biggest peeve was this focus on blogging and how Important (oh yeah, capital "I") it is. The best part was how the zombie virus came to be and how they tested for the zombie virus.

Reminded me of Doctorow's Little Brother (but with zombies!), which was just ok, but the whole "taking down the man!" thing got a little old. Definitively a YA book and written for that mindset.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote