View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 07:11 PM   #13
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrapetov View Post
I have been experimenting with Book Designer lately, and I still cannot get past this problem. When making an imp file, where can I select russian as a language? After turning on multi language support, I do not see any options. Please advise. Thank you.
You don't select multilanguage. As I said, this creates a picture not text. On the main input screen you select configuration > settings and then select Russian. After the selection you will see the language in the lower left hand corner. It is the same place you said that you used to select languages. Then you don't select multilanguage and then you build the file. You will need a Russian rom in your eb1150 to view the results.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote