View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 11:22 AM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Don't use French. French causes all sorts of nasties. German works very well. I've been using German and it works very well. Plus I've never had a problem with IMP output.
Hmm, I don't have as much experience with this as you do so you are probably right. The important thing is not to use English since, by default accented characters are converted to Russian. It is a silly bug. But for simple text any of the languages should work. I don't understand the original posters comment of gibberish and he hasn't posted back to explain what is happening.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote