View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:31 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrapetov View Post
I am running Book Designer outside of program files. It can't be that I don't have proper access, because:

When I click to make an imp file, it says that the file is in a foreign language, and asks if I would like to turn multi language support on. If I select no, it gives me a much more basic selection, at which point it does write an imp file but in gibberish. If I select to turn on multi language support, the more advanced window pops up, and at which point this problem occurs.
Selecting multiLanguage causes it to create images instead of text. The file size will be much bigger (3 to 5 times) after you get it to work. What do you mean gibberish? What language are you building for? Change the default to french and see what it does.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote