View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 04:43 PM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGeezer View Post
Good News, Ducks, lol.

You don't need to have LBook FW to lock up your PPro with pics. Just need to tick it off. (No, my Astak FW did NOT ask if I wanted a slideshow).

For the heck of it, I popped my camera card in, too. It showed pg 1/149 which surprised me, but messing around pressing the page buttons didn't advance the pics and finally locked it up. Tried menu, "redo", reset, and finally power off with no visible change. Even after power off attempt, pressing a button still lit the led.

I pulled the SD card just for the heck of it. The picture disappeared and the PPro powered on, which is what it does if you stupidly pull the SD card without powering down. Works fine. Just need to drop out of each pic before choosing another. Funny, tho, that it shows the total number of pics as if they were pages.

But I might have to buy a Plus just to see the pics in 16 shades of gray. Looked pretty good in 8.
2 things i noticed.
1) use only 4:3 pics, not 16:9 or you get locked.
2) pressing the 1 or 2 key, got the slide show question (must'a fat fingered it at the demo )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote