View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 04:28 AM   #5
dacattt
Connoisseur
dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Astak 6 EZ Reader Plus
Thanks for the welcome. I've fixed the profile, yes, it's a 6 and I'm dyslexic to the point I just don't flip things left and right, but up and down.

Buying the SD card - I'm figuring Amazon. Was going to go out to Office Depo and pick on up, but can get double the size for the same price on Amazon.

I'm getting the 16 because I'm going to put some music on it too. I don't have a portable MP3 player. Right now I just keep my music on a stick. I'm not out much so I've avoided too many extra devices.

Thanks for the confirmation on the firmware. I found that on another post at least.

I'm slowing getting set-up... and having a blast.
dacattt is offline   Reply With Quote