View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 05:57 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrapski View Post
I was trying to share a screenshot to illustrate the above - but I don't seem to know how to do so. I thought it was pretty straightforward - but it doesn't like my images.
In Advanced mode click the paperclip icon, after you've uploaded the images, you can click it again and you get a list of them, if you don't embed them in your post they'll be attached - either is fine by us.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote