View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Problem with Calibre Quick Start Guide!

When I downloaded the new 6.38 for Mac OSX today the first thing I saw is the new Quick Start Guide seemed to be automatically added to the library. It looks like a good idea but there is something wrong with the file. It shows a size of 0.0 MB in the library column. When you read it the file does not properly paginate as you click in the bar but will skip pages, segments of pages, even stall. If you mouse on and hold down the down arrow the file will quickly stall out. It acts almost as if it is trying to read a poorly downloading streaming file (I know that is not the case at all but it is what it feels like). I checked about ten other of my books at random and it's not anything with the new update but is the Guide file itself. I thought you would want to know.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote