View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Translating MR stories

Hello all!

As I mentioned earlier, I want to start translating some of the stories written on MR threads, or written by MR members. I planned to create a poll to ask your well informed opinion on where I should begin, so in the last few days, I have been wandering (mindlessly?) in the Lounge and in the Writer's Corner, looking for elements to integrate in the poll. So far, besides Germany, Portugal and The Blue One Next To The Fish, I only have three options:

-Les Aventures de Harv et Véra au Panama
-L'affaire du Coprolithe Doré
-Suggested Oddities ("Curiosités suggérées"? ishhh...it lacks style. Maybe it could simply be "Histoires étranges", but I'm still thinking over that title)

I already love those stories and will tackle them shortly, but need your input on other sharable creations that are in store on MR. So many great ideas were formed here, I would hate to overlook them! Please, share here your favorite links and your best memories of the past threads, and I'll turn them into a poll!

Thank you!

edit: I'm looking for stories that where mostly common projects, or that many members can relate to, which is why I have not selected some short stories from the Writer's Corner, but feel free to add them to the list!

Last edited by Verencat; 05-29-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote