View Single Post
Old 09-26-2023, 12:33 AM   #41
arpeggioaccele
light mode user
arpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverarpeggioaccele exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: I use the Calibre ebook-viewer on macos and Apple Books on ios.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Books is worse. On an iPhone, the forced L/R margins are terrible. Plus, if you are using iBooks, you are using a rather old iOS. A lot of professional eBook makers find Books to be rubbish.
You're right, I just mean for my specific use case of liking "iBooks" formatting, bookfusion does not provide meaningful improvements. Bookfusion seems better for using epubs how they're meant to be used. By "iBooks" I mean what is now called the Books app I should clarify.

Can't get much worse than Apple's default app, which is why I made the comparison, simply to stress how low my standards are.

(I usually use calibre to absolutely destroy professional formatting because I can)
arpeggioaccele is offline   Reply With Quote