View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 08:33 PM   #65
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Well, a recent update to their Indiegogo page explaining about the shipping process has done much to quench the fires which were threatening to burn out of control.

Such a simple thing to do, which numerous backers had been clamouring for for weeks. It's amazing what a little bit of communication can do.

Quote:
Hey guys, i wanted to give a little update regarding the shipping situation on the Good e-Reader 13.3.

We shave shipped out close to 250 units so far, most of them were shipped in the order they were placed. In some rare cases some of the older orders were not shipped out because the user failed to get in touch with us regarding their correct address or to confirm the details of their order.

Whenever we place an order with our manufacturing partner it normally takes 2-3 months for them to be put on the assembly line and then shipped out to us. Our device is not a cookie cutter six inch e-reader that can be made quickly, the 13.3 is complicated and the last thing we want to do is rush the process and not do proper Q/A.

We are really doing our best to get these all out into your hands as quickly as possible. We might not post daily or weekly updates, but whenever we have breaking news or a big shipment coming in, we will let you know ASAP.

I want to thank everyone for their patience and support. Some of you have been waiting a long time to get your reader, and we vow to ship out every order.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...eader#/updates
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote