View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 09:26 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks for the nice intro, Persephone!
I'm an iSiloX fan myself. I use it mostly to convert html for mobile reading. Especially for articles that I don't have time to read, so I iSiloX them for later.
Since you are in the medical profession, you might want to take a look at http://palmdoc.blogspot.com/
It's PalmOS based info for the most part, but some of the info and links may be of interest to PPC users also.
Glad to have you with us!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote