View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 07:02 PM   #2335
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
It includes some favourites (Murder Must Advertise and Gaudy Night, but also one less successful one, The Nine Taylors. And I have spare credits at AudibleUK, so why not?
Murder Must Advertise and Gaudy Night are my two favorite Sayers and I know I'm not alone in that. I've never liked Nine Tailors as much as some do; in fact, it's a bottom dweller for me, ahead only of Five Red Herrings.

I've started the third Flashman book, Flash for Freedom!, read by Frederick Davidson. The Flashman books are terrific fun. In fact, the credit on this is for David Case, but he's always Frederick Davidson to me. This is the 14th book read by him I've listened to this year!
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote