View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 09:00 AM   #6
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Read all day and get eye check appointment at closing time. My eyes are much better at 8 am than 11pm. Rule out cataracts, macular degeneration and simply needing reading glasses (or upgrades).

Try using a decent external lamp angled so bulb doesn't reflex/
I don't have any suitable lamps right now - been using a book light with paperbacks and that works well. I do need an updated eye appointment so I am sure that may be part of it.

Wondering on the warm light though, doesn't seem to be working right anymore.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote