View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 03:30 PM   #3
mistral
mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mistral ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2, Kindle Paperwhite 5, Boox Poke 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have a backpack and an over the shoulder bag I use to carry my Kobo Libra 2. It fits very well in both. I also carry my backup battery, one microUSB cable, and two cable adapters for my iPhone and Libra 2. The adapters adapt the microUSB cable to lightning or USB-C.

I do carry other things. The smaller bag is the one that goes with me more often.
Nice! Do you have the Libra 2 (im guessing its in a case) loose in the backpack or do you put it in the front/inner pocket? I'm seriously debating getting the libra 2 or waiting to see if they'll release anything new sometime soon.
mistral is offline   Reply With Quote