View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 04:12 PM   #26
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa1956 View Post
I continue to be thrilled, among other reasons, over the fact that I can replace the 10# (more or less) copy of Bulfinch's Mythologies I was lugging around, replace it with a Freakin' Library weighing less than one pound. (Please, pardon my language. I'm an emotional guy.)
Now I can read Bulfinch, C.H. Spurgeon, Jerome K. Jerome, Dale Carnagie, James Allen, The Bible, The US Constitution, John Buchan, Paul Laurence Dunbar, Lewis Carroll, C. S. Lewis, Naomi Kramer, Simon Haynes, or whomever my little (mildly) ADD heart desires at a moment's notice.

And, yes, I do make frequent use of the larger type settings on my nook. That is much more difficult with literature printed on processed dead trees.
Edit I love your Kindle skin, Sydney's Mom! Where did you get it?
Thanks, I love it, too. Got it at Amazon
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote