View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #18
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
In answer to a question earlier, I have a Kobo. It fits very neatly in one hand (I have the advantage of being right-handed--they should market a model for lefties!) and I love being able to enlarge the type with a single click when my eyes are tired or light is low.

It has its flaws, well documented on this forum, but I'm pretty impressed by it for a first-generation device. Buying, downloading and syncing is hardly the easy "iTunes" experience, but I hope that gets better.

I'm reading the free version of Dracula. I have at least two print versions that have never appealed to me, but now I'm discovering that it's quite a terrific book. (Duh.)
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote