View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 02:38 PM   #16
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I prefer ebooks, even library versions. I usually reserve both an ebook version and a pbook version, and read whichever comes first. But if I don't reserve the book right away, the pbook version is kinda gross. I'm sure it was always like that, but now I have my pristine little ereader, with my pristine skin - you just can't beat that. And the convenience, compared with lugging around a pbook, say Stephen King's latest, is fantastic. I just throw my kindle (in its protective case) into my briefcase, or purse or knitting bag. Yesterday, I was waiting for a friend who was coming in on the train. I was sitting in the car, it was raining, and I was looking around for an umbrella. Found the umbrella, and also my kindle! I guess the train was 15 minutes late, but I didn't mind.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote