View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 11:47 AM   #577
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad View Post
I can just tap and hold until the word highlights, then I can either either select an action from the pop-up menu or first drag a handle to select more text. Oh, this is in ePubs.
Tapping and holding is not working for me in either epub or pdf. When I tap and hold nothing happens, that's why I thought there might be a setting that needed turned on.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote