View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 12:59 PM   #2759
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Thanks Apache and PWalker8. I had no idea about the books. Can't understand how I missed them. I really only started reading this genre 15 years ago, but still - never came across a single book! Thanks so much!

I finished Snuff by Terry Pratchett. Wonderful book that deals with some serious issues. Two books left in the official series plus a novella. Currently listening to Unfettered (fantasy anthology) edited by Sean Speakman and narrated by a variety of narrators. I'm lukewarm on the first 3 stories so far.

Last edited by Tarana; 11-21-2019 at 01:04 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote