View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 03:11 PM   #2752
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I'm trying to think of what would be "gross" in the book? The gal lets herself and her apartment go, so that both can appear "squalid" at times I suppose; similarly, her quack of a shrink has issues with her office and personal appearance as well. All that is more sad than yucky to me though. It's becoming scary as she doesn't so much sleep, but black out more than a day at a time, waking up to evidence of having been out of the house interacting consciously with others, no memory of it at all.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote