View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 02:03 PM   #2746
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Oh, and gotta tell you guys about something so exciting. I went into Miracle Ear for my hearing aid checkup and they upgraded my hearing aid for free! Now I can listen to audiobooks directly from my Iphone app into the hearing aid via bluetooth!!So much nicer when I'm out and about. I have the cheapest from the top-of-the-line.

This is bordering on bionic cyborg tech. Hook up a laser mic, and you pretty much have super powers.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote