View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 02:35 AM   #7
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It's not close to Times at all.
Well, if I would known which font exactly it was close I would have found it myself. Maybe. Unfortunately, I only know it was used around the war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
The shapes aren't the same but it does have that worn look;
It's not the worn shape that I am interested in (it's because of the scanning), but in particular the shapes, in particular that of t (it's the only font I've seen with the upper part so long and shifted to the right).
Attached Images

Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote