View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 02:48 PM   #32114
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
After a great three days at a theme park I come home and my sun allergy strikes again. Luckily, so far, only on my chest. But the itchiness is annoying and distracting.

The last time anti-histamines worked great and I always have some in my medicine drawer this time of year. So I just took one and hope it will start working soon.

An entirely different rant: I don't like books anymore, at least not the paper kind. I got one so that I would have to carry around my Kindle in the theme park. But I'll be glad when I've finished the book. It's cumbersome, big and it doesn't have a build in light. It also doesn't have a dictionary (I tried pressing a word) and I keep losing my place because the bookmarks keeps falling out.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote