View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 04:02 PM   #32106
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Nor should Moderators make editorial comments. Telling people to change where items are discussed is fine.

Calling them jerks is stepping over the line. Inasmuch as the comments are directly tied to the Moderator's function as Moderator several post up, I do not accept any separation between that Moderator's personal posting and the Moderator's profession posting.

RSE
Relax. I was referring to, and agreeing with, covingtoncat's comment, "People are such jerks!" i.e., those who cut her off in the bike lane.

It's beyond me that anyone would think I'd call members jerks; name-calling isn't part of my stock in trade. A little thought could have prevented a hot-headed response. Perhaps ask for clarification before jumping to a conclusion?

And now, back on topic, please.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote