View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 06:55 PM   #75
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I last renewed my Prime membership May 6. Today I see at Amazon's website that my next renewal is scheduled for June 6. I spoke with an Amazon rep, and apparently I am getting a month free! Anybody else?
I called Amazon CS today because I have an order that's been "stuck" in "We're sorry, your order is late" mode for about ten days now. The order was actually delivered on time, but the tracking system thinks it hasn't.

The person on the other end had no earthly idea what I was trying to say, but he insisted me he was going to extend my Prime subscription by another month for free. I said "thank you very much" and archived the order (so I don't have to look at it in my account), since they didn't seem interested in getting it corrected.

I wasn't calling to complain--and it was all very pleasant--I was making sure it wouldn't cause any problems on their end. But hey ... I'll take it! Prime subscription extended from June to July.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote