View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 09:53 PM   #65
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Yes, I just bought a smartwatch, and I wasn't sure it would work with my phone in an adequate manner. So I opted to buy from Amazon, even though it was roughly $10 more costly than another vendor with free shipping (AND Azn charged me the state tax!). The primary reason was that I had a higher confidence in Amazon, regarding returns.

The truth is, internet purchases are much easier to deal with when using Amazon.
Amen brother. Let's gather and dance around the fire in the sweat lodge and chant to the beat of easy and no worry e-commerce.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote