View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 10:52 PM   #1072
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Click and drag plugins around and off the GUI

I really just want to be able to click and drag the choices along the toolbar without having to go through the hassle of preferences, or shuffle the context menu around when I get tired of accidentally hitting the copy/move to when I want to edit metadata.

It sucks that I have to use the preferences and guess how it's going to look but only to find out that I don't like it, or it isn't as ergonomic as I liked. Or worse the hassle of adding a plugin that I end up not needing but have to go through the hassle of the removing it from the add plugin feature. I want to drag it off screen, and have the system restart with the plugin gone....or...simply put back where plugins sit while waiting to be back into rotation.

Visions of clicking and dragging my choices around the gui to get them just right, but still be able to hide or show choices at the click of a button that gets the whole menu "loose" so I can move them around, click back and it sets them.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote