View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 10:48 AM   #75
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Hide My Eyes in the Albert Campion series by Margery Allingham is a repeat US Kindle Countdown deal at $0.99 for about 2 1/2 more days. As with many of Allingham's titles, it has alternate titles - it has also been published as Tether's End and/or Ten Were Missing.

link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LJ118SW

Spoiler:
Quote:
In Hide My Eyes, private detective Albert Campion finds himself hunting down a serial killer in London's theatreland.

A spate of murders leaves him with only two baffling clues: a left-hand glove and a lizard-skin letter-case. These minimal clues and a series of perculiar events sets Campion on a race against time that takes him from an odd museum of curiosities hidden in a quiet corner of London to a scrapyard in the East End.

Allingham shows her dark edge in Hide My Eyes and evokes the sights, sounds, and inimitable atmosphere of fifties London.

This is a stand-alone title within Margery Allingham’s Albert Campion series. However, if you wish to read the books in the order that they were written please follow the link below to have a look at the order of publication:
http://www.margeryallingham.org.uk/b...aphy.htm#Books
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote