View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 03:24 PM   #18
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Stumbled upon a little self-published collection of short stories that is free today. I read a couple of the stories and the introduction. I enjoyed both of the stories, and the author and I seem to have a lot in common, so I imagine I'll enjoy the rest of the book.

Even Closer Than the Sea and Other Stories: Strange Tales of Mystery, Horror and Science Fiction
https://www.amazon.com/Even-Closer-T...dp/B01I8E8CEK/

I think it's free today only. Covers a few genres, hopefully a cross-posting is ok.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote