Thread: MobileRead 2016 Book Club CATEGORY Vote
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 05:48 PM   #30
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
I voted only for categories I didn't think had a chance or those I would never naturally read from. In any given year I'll read mystery, sci fi, fantasy, award winners, biography, history, etc. of my choice. But, what I love about the clubs is that now I frequently commit to read things I would never think of or choose to read and I've been edified by so many over the last couple of years. So bring on the Gay/Lesbian, Horror, Inspirational, Music, etc. books I'll never reach for. And I really love the idea of having people nominate their favourite books.

Hey JS, noticed you supported children/youth books. I can't wait to nominate The Cat in the Hat.
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote