View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
Badandy
Connoisseur
Badandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle 3, iPhone
Help me find Mobipocket books

Hey guys. This is my first post here and it looks like you all have a great resource. I read through the Fantasy/Sci-Fi recommendation thread (the 8 page one), and, along with some books that were already on my radar, made a list of books I'd like to buy/download before my Cybook Gen3 arrives. I seem to be having some trouble finding these ebooks and I don't know whether I'm doing something wrong or they just don't exist in Mobipocket format. If anyone knows where to find these or could give me a link that would be great:

-David Brin: Stardiver, Startide Rising, Uplift War
-Larry Niven: The Mote in God's Eye, Ringworld, Footfall, Lucifer's Hammer
-Asimov: The God's Themselves, Nightfall, The End of Eternity
-Orson Scott Card: Alvin Maker series (at least the first book)
-Robin Hobb: Farseer Trilogy
-David Zindell: Neverness
-Pratchett: Discworld
-Zelanzy: Chronicles of Amber

I tried to check Mobipocket, BoB, and Webscriptions, but I'm having NO luck with all of those.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Badandy is offline   Reply With Quote