View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #60
SquiddOhio
Connoisseur
SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.

Device: Kindle Touch
Not keeping the cover in your books seems to be to be short sighted. My Kindles previous to the PW had no use for the cover, although it could be called up on demand (in black and white). But even then I wanted the covers for those instances when I would convert a book for someone with an iPad, for example, that uses color covers in an important fashion. The Kindle PW can now use the covers in a graphic alternative menu display, which I often use, as I do not keep hundreds of books in my reader at one time.
Should the color cover become important or even helpful in a future device, I certainly would not want to have to "download" hundreds or thousands of covers. So far, the extra file size has never been a factor, and an unseen book cover has never bothered me.
SquiddOhio is offline   Reply With Quote