View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:05 PM   #57
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I still dont see how having a cover in your ebook is a problem. Just ignore it if you dont care about it when reading the book. It isn't like it affects the book's performance in any way, other than an increase in filesize.

I simply dont see putting covers in your calibre library but not in your ebooks as an important enough use case for me to add an option for.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote