View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #54
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
1-3: Done.

4. I dont see the point of removing the cover or not updating it if you are updating the rest of the metadata.
for the changes - the ones I raised seem to be A-OK

In lieu of an option in Polish to remove the cover, could we have an option in Conversion to not put the cover in the book in the first instance - perhaps in the Common Look & Feel section.

See post 4 in this thread for "why I don't want covers in my books" -

My 'books' don't come with covers, I create them to facilitate my use of Calibre - they're meaningless in the context of someone reading a 'book' on an ebook reader.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote