View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:01 AM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Sorry, the audio in Skype. If I make a call then the call signal (beeps) is in the earphone and when the other side answers the call the first syllable is audible and then the sound is cut from the earphone. In the earlier version of Skype it worked fine. Just to check I installed Skype on my Galaxy Tab 2 and there it works fine, so it is obviously something related to Skype on the Note.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote