View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #11
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
I agree that it's strange and frustrating that you can't view the ibookstore unless you have the ipad. I had to post a question in the ipad forum here just to confirm that my ebooks were present.

It would seem logical that the store should at least be viewable so people can see the selection. And why not let them buy ibooks and through itunes anyway? It seems that Apple could market the ipad to ebook readers better if that market could actually get into their store.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote