View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 01:20 AM   #131
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I was looking for a reasonably priced history of Mexico for my carpool to listen to.

The one I found actually turns out to be a Whispersync deal, not just an Audible purchase, so I'm putting it here.

Fire & Blood: A History of Mexico by T. R. Fehrenbach has 4.3 stars from 61 reviews, so it can't be too bad.

And, the Whispersync deal is $1.99 for the book (which bounces around a bit, according to eReaderIQ) and then $7.47 for the Audible version. This is not super super cheap at $9.46 for both, but when I went straight to Audible for this book, it was $31.49 (!!!) if you're not a member, which I'm not right now.

Anyway, here's the Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Fire-Blood-T-...dp/B00J3EU7EI/
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote