View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 10:52 AM   #226
CharredScribe
Addict
CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Aura ONE
I'm doing ok. Goal is 50 books and I'm at 36 (and also pretty sure I have forgotten to include a couple in my tracking list). Better than last year where I barely tracked anything. I've travelled a lot for work this year which means more reading (airports, planes etc.), but also means that I re-read books or stick to what I consider light reading (mysteries and thrillers). Books that require intense concentration are not a safe bet as while I get lots of reading done when travelling, it is usually in small snippets or with big gaps so following the threads of more complex, 'literary' books can be a challenge. I think I will reach my goal this year.
CharredScribe is offline   Reply With Quote