View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 06:17 PM   #4
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hi. To be honest, grammar check in MS Word is not a good substitute for an editor. Yes, it will make every sentence correct. But it cannot determine if you used the proper word or if the sentence actually makes sense.
Now why is it so important to put up two chapters a week? Especially when you know they are not that good. That is doing you more harm than good.
Looks like I am adopting new authors again.

I didn't bother looking at your story because just from your description, it looks like it won't make much sense.

So now before I invest my time, I have a quick question. What kind of writer do you want to be?
And are you willing to listen to feedback?
MS Grammar and Spell check are more for proofreading than editing.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote