View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 05:55 PM   #187
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HD 8.9, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Currently I mostly listen (to Audible) on Bluetooth speakers connected to an Echo.
I thought I would do more of that than I do. But when I'm in the office (and therefore alone), I'm usually working, so listening to a book is out. So, instead, I listen to Amazon Music mostly. Oh, and manage the lights.

With my DW gone for the next 10 days, I might just do a bit more book listening. But what I'm really waiting for is my new Delphin Waterproof wearable. This was due in July, but they had to push it back because a key part didn't last as they'd hoped, and they had to change suppliers. But I'm hopeful that it will be here soon. I'm _really_ tired of switching to my iPod which doesn't sync with my iPhone or my Echo or my car, or anything!
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote