View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 10:46 AM   #185
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I listen to audio books with my Echoes, Nanos, itouches, and rarely now, tablets. I tried to get the Shuffle to work, but that only really worked when it was a single file.

Thanks all for the reminder about phones playing even if they are no longer phones. I have a net10 phone I can't sell, but I can certainly load it with some audio books for my cousin's 11 year old.
That phone should have the same capabilities as a tablet or an iPod touch.

My primary audiobook player is a cheap no-contract Android phone that hasn't been activated.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote