View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:49 AM   #183
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmalicious View Post
I've had Skullcandy. Great little earbuds.

How was the sound on the Sennheisers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used the Kudo earbuds for several years. They were inexpensive enough that I had 3 or 4 pair stashed in various places. Also worked very well for hands free phone usage. I never had any fail on me. The wires were definately sturdier than the Skullcandy earbuds.

Now that I'm back in the office, I alternate between the Beats bluetooth over the ear headphones and Boise QuietComfort 20 Accoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones. Both rather expensive, but both do a great job of blocking out the noise around me. It's a necessity since I'm in an open, very noisy office and unlike management, I actually have to think to get work done.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote