View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 09:09 PM   #61
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List plugin update v1.2.1

New version v1.2.1 of the Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List plugin has been posted with a minor update.
  • 1.2.1 August 4, 2011 Minor update to use better default values for library query (i.e. default query will execute without error and is specific to the context)

After reviewing the previous update, I didn't like the default value I chose for the new library query feature. With this update, the default should be more reasonable, and is specific to the type of use (i.e. Books ist vs. Unread Books collection).

Here are a couple of extracts from the docs with a little more information...
  • Books list: The default expression is "tags:=reading". This assumes you wish the books list to include books you have tagged with value "reading", indicating you are currently reading them. If you track such books using a custom "Yes/No" column instead, the correct expression might be "#reading:yes". Of course, only you know how your library is organized, and you may use the books list for other purposes, so the default is just an educated (perhaps) guess.
  • Unread Books collection: The default expression is "not (tags:=read or tags:=reading)". This assumes you wish the unread collection to exclude books you have tagged with values "read" or "reading", indicating you have read or are currently reading them. If you track such books using custom "Yes/No" columns instead, the correct expression might be "not (#read:yes or #reading:yes)". Same qualifier as in the previous bullet...

You shouldn't notice anything else different besides the default.
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote